Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Gary! This is what I was talking about.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Anybody's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2004
    Posts
    42
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Now you can't get mad, but remember you did hold Carbonated Milk Man hostage for a little bit... so... no hard feelings... I love you man.

  2. #2
    Sheriff Raven Soul's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2003
    Posts
    1,516
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry man... it is all in fun and war.... [img]wink.gif[/img] nothing but love!

  3. #3
    Emperor Napoleon
    Guest Emperor Napoleon's Avatar

    Post

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    stepping away from the "Banned" button and counting to 10... [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Sheriff Raven Soul's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2003
    Posts
    1,516
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    hehehe.... this is why I like having you around my friend and having a "war" buddy.

  5. #5
    Emperor Napoleon
    Guest Emperor Napoleon's Avatar

    Post

    I'm not as unstable as you look, sonny. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Sheriff jumper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    1,950
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Will you two get a room ferchrissakes!! [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Nana
    Guest Nana's Avatar

    Post

    Jumper they is just friends, unlike you and your parachute jump and hump buddies. I hear everytime you done a tandem jump you and your sickie friends faced each other instead of facing the same way. Rub a dub dub 2 "men" in a jump...and then when you landed you said Dude my shorts is wet and the other one said Mine too! and you give each other high fives. I heard all about it from Gae.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •